“Common Lisp regression testing framework”
FiveAM is a Test Framework whose goal is to be as simple as possible.
- FiveAM API
- FiveAM on GitHub
- FiveAM on Common-Lisp.net
- FiveAM Documentation
The documentation can be found in the docstrings, start with the package
FiveAM is a simple (as far as writing and running tests goes) regression
testing framework. It has been designed with Common Lisp’s interactive
development model in mind.
- Test and test suite hierarchies allow test to be organized into hierarchies
to ease running.
- Functions for re-running recently run tests.
- Inter-test dependencies.
- Specification based testing ala QuickCheck.
- Redefined macros are instantly seen by the test code, no explicit
recompilation required. (this is exactly what LispUnit and FReT do)